Friday 13 March 2020

Work Experience

I reached out directly to the managing director at Madame Tussauds. I was asking for some work experience in a hands-on, creative role, and I found it easy to just drop the guy there an email. What I learned at Hanbury is that you gotta actually make contact and send things to them, if you wanna get anywhere in life!
I sent a link to my instagram page, and also three examples of a range of my work that I feel represent my style where I'm at right now., including digital and ceramics work. I gave them dates which I'm available, and showed excitement and enthusiasm for any opportunities they can offer me. I know my email has been received, and as of today, I'm still waiting on a response. However, whether I've been successful or not, I'm proud of myself for making contact with people and getting myself out there, and asking for what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation Notes

Hello! -my practice as established -  I am a printmaker, storyteller, multidisciplinary, low-fi artist. Not what i expected to becom...