Friday 13 March 2020

Everpress Workshop

Getting Everpress in to talk was a cool insight into how to go about selling my work in a professionally produced, well-renown company. I have digitally printed and sold my designs on t-shirts at print fairs and in Hyde Park Flower Club, and I hope to do more when I've established an online shop fully. The talk was less hands-on than I though it would be, however they covered the basics of how it all works: explaining how to submit work, how to campaign, how they print their products, and their ethical ethos. Although I didn't make a new design and submit it there and then, I played with an existing idea I already had, and I now know how to start a campaign and submit my work when I have finalised it. I didn't realise it came with so much self-promotion, so I will have to refine my ideas and promote myself if i want to sell any work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation Notes

Hello! -my practice as established -  I am a printmaker, storyteller, multidisciplinary, low-fi artist. Not what i expected to becom...