Friday 13 March 2020

Art Therapy

I've been looking into some art therapy courses , both full and part time. 
The majority seem to be the East Midlands, or in London, which would suit me quite well. 
The one at Goldsmiths is an MA full-time in Art Psychotherapy, for 2 years. 
How would I afford to live in London for 2 years in education, l do not know. 
In the specifications, it says that an expense of the course is that you, yourself, need to pay for therapy for the two years that it runs for. You need to be in therapy. I don't know what exactly that says about the course, but even as a physical cost that's too much to ask, let alone a mental cost.
Another requirement is a years full-time, or 1,500 hours of relevant work experience. How am I meant to get that without... an MA...wow... what a thinker...
Why does it seem so inaccessible??!!
It's an absolute turn-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation Notes

Hello! -my practice as established -  I am a printmaker, storyteller, multidisciplinary, low-fi artist. Not what i expected to becom...